Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring Has Sprung!

I feel like a say this every week but once again the week has flown by. Bennett had his Spring preschool program this week. He was very excited and did a great job! His favorite part was playing a cardboard guitar during one of is songs. We noticed he was the only one chording and strumming. He may have his Dad's love of the guitar. I am posting a picture of him and his buddies before the program. I tried to get a nice picture without the goofing around but, I finally gave up.

Matt has been working hard to get the yard in shape. We have had quite a bit a rain and it has really gotten green this week. The flowers are starting to bloom and it is fun to be outside. We have new neighbors next door. They have three children about the same age as ours and Emma and Bennett are enjoying running back and forth between houses. Skylar has had a big week. She is now crawling. We get such a kick out of watching her. It is not the traditional crawl yet. It is kind of a limp crawl, her left leg is the traditional crawling leg and the right drags behind extended. On Friday she started with a few scoots and today (Sunday) Emma got her to crimp(crawl/limp) all the way down the aisle at church (after church not during).

No comments: