Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged so.......Here I go.................

4 Things I was doing 10 years ago.

1. Living with my husband of one year in Chicago.
2. Working for Lutheran Social Services of Ill.
3. Drinking too much beer.
4. Driving a Jeep Cherokee. (I loved that car)

4 Things on my to do list today.

1. Have lunch with a friend.
2. Make the dreaded trip to Walmart for groceries
3. Go for a run
4. Find the sippy cup of milk that disappeared yesterday before it turns to yogurt. (still looking)

4 Random things I love about my husband

1. I love that after 11 years of marriage he makes me laugh.
2. I love spending time together after the kids go to bed.
3. I love that he is such a great dad and to see how much love he has for our kids.
4. I love to see him smile.

4 Jobs I have had.

1. Bank teller
2. Waitress/cook/soda jerk at Mom's cafe.
3. Case Manager
4. Mom

4 Movies I have watched more than once.

1. Pretty Woman
2. Good Will Hunting
3. A Few Good Men
4. Moulin Rouge

4 Places I have been

1. Jamaica
2. Arizona
3. Mexico
4. Florida

4 Places I want to visit

1. Hawaii
2. Denmark
3. Australia
4. New York City

4 TV Shows I watch

1. The Office
2. Eli Stone
3. American Idol
4. HGtv

4 Things you may not know about me.

1. I don't like gum.
2. I listen to The Glenn Beck radio show just about every morning.
3. That Matt and I met in front of the beer cooler in the Outback at Rusty's Last Chance.
4. I drink way too much Diet Pepsi.

Thats it, my turn to tag. I tag Jess, Karla and Kitra.

No comments: