We have had one heck of a month this far. I can only imagine what our doctor bills will amount to this month. Here is how our family has spent the last couple weeks.
February 7- Bennett wrecks his bike and has stitches in the ER.
February 8- Return to the Dr.'s office Bennett's stitches are puckered and we learn they did not put enough in. (His scar will be beautiful)
February 11- Skylar is running a fever and all around miserable. Trip to the Dr.'s office and we learn she has a double ear infection.
Also on the 11th Bennett and Emma are playing and Bennett's chin gets bumped and the area with no stitches breaks open. Bleeding all over once again.
February 12- Return to the Dr. to get Bennett's stitches out.
February 15- Emma gets pink eye
February 16- Erika gets the flu
February 17- Erika gets pink eye
February 19 - Erika goes to the Dr. to get eye drops and an antibiotic.
Matt also begins battling a cough and congestion.
February 20- Emma's pink eye returns. We tried to save a Dr. visit and used left over eye drops from our last pink eye episode. However, two days treatment obviously wasn't enough. I won't do that again!
Also on the 20th at bedtime Bennett shows up with pink eye.
February 21- Skylar wakes up with pink eye. We will be heading to the Dr. again in a few minutes for another prescription.
I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds! Now that I am finally feeling better I can kind of laugh about it. I am really looking forward to March. Surely it will be better. Right?
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's a SIGN! You must stay in the neighborhood.
Post a Comment