There was also some pool time for Emma and Bennett at the hotel. Time was made for some shopping as well. Mom took the three kids shopping at the mall while Dad was working. I can't say I would recommend shopping with three kids too often but... it could have been worse. Emma and Bennett were actually very helpful with Skylar. I think it probably also helped that we were shopping for them.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Go Royals!
There was also some pool time for Emma and Bennett at the hotel. Time was made for some shopping as well. Mom took the three kids shopping at the mall while Dad was working. I can't say I would recommend shopping with three kids too often but... it could have been worse. Emma and Bennett were actually very helpful with Skylar. I think it probably also helped that we were shopping for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment