
What a week for weather! We have really had the storms here this week. Early in the week we had some of the worst hail ever! The kids and I didn't see any of it though because we were stuck in the basement of the library. We had gone to sign up for their summer reading program and the sirens went off. The van has some hail damage but, it could be a lot worse compared to many other cars I have seen around town. Emma was supposed to have her first softball game this week but it was canceled due to the storm. We did enjoy the sun for a few days though. The pool was a fun place to be on those days. Today we set up the kids pool in our back yard. Emma , Bennett and friends played all afternoon. Peyton (our nephew) was here this week at KSU Basketball camp. Emma and Bennett enjoyed spending time with him at Grandma & Grandpa Jensen's. Skylar turned 9mos. old this week and is officially weaned. She finally decided the bottle is ok. I wasn't sure that was ever going to happen. Yeah! I guess that is our week in a nutshell. We are just having fun and enjoying the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment