Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Family Fun!!

It was a perfect fall day for a trip to the pumpkin patch. We traveled a few miles down the rode south of Wamego. The kids had a blast and could have spent the whole day there. There were all kinds of fun things to do..a bale maze, big tire swings, walking path, a pumpkin launcher (okay they were actually using hedge apples), bale bounce. Just an all around fun place on a beautiful day.
I just love this picture! My two beautiful girls.


Emma had her friend Payton spend the night. We always enjoy having her around. Notice the matching outfits. I am wondering what age that isn't cool anymore? Emma has loved to do that forever.

They loved having dad push them on the tire swing.

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

this is my cousin's pumpkin patch...how fun! We haven't had a chance to make it down but I've heard it's great.